Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Woodard Wednesdsy

Today, I am thankful for our friends the Woodards. Thankful that they are safe. I know God will be with them and that this to shall pass. There house caught fire Monday. They have 3 boys who were all home at the time (this alone makes my stomach hurt and my eyes feel with tears.) I can't imagine what they are feeling, so many emotions. So much to be greatful for, so much to be heart broken about. This time yesterday I couldnt sleep then either, I sat here with so many emotions...wishing I knew what I could do to help. Now, after standing in their home today and seeing all the damage I know that things are just things. It can all be replaced, they however can not. I still wish there was more I could do, but today I got to hug my friend and know she, her husband and thier boys are safe.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awe - I know it means alot that you have always been there for her...and to us too. Thanks for the sweet post. God is sooo good!!!