Friday, August 20, 2010

He's A Big Kid Now

Today was a BIG day at our house...Grant started Kindergarten! He was so excited and so ready to go to his new school. He has the same teacher his big brother had, and we love her! She will be the perfect teacher for Grant. We all did very well today, nobody cried. He went in like the big boy he is, he would not hold my hand at all...he knew what he was doing and didn't need my help. My favorite part of the whole day was when we got to his class he looked at his new teacher and said "so, are you any fun?" Seriously...those were the first words out of his mouth.
I am so proud of the big boy he has become. He is the funniest, cutest kid ever and I am more than blessed to be his mom. Here is to a great year!




He is so ready for Kindergarten

Waiting in the gym for class to start

He didn't want to hold my hand walking down the hall

Saying hello to his teacher

Ready to start the scavenger hunt

He found his cubby

He found his seat

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Wow, how exciting...I kind of dread that day!