Monday, October 31, 2011

A Happy Halloween

We had a fun, fun, fun Halloween! Usually, this day stresses me, but this year it was easy! It could have been the costumes they picked. The were big boy costumes and not the sweet ones I love...but they were easy! They could all go to houses while I stood at the end of the drive and waited. Some days I'm sad they are getting big, but not today...I might actually start to like Halloween!!!!

Check out this burglar. He has gotten to the age where he just wants a mask.






Never...NEVER have may kids worn a costume that ties up the back with a plastic mask, but he just had to be Atom from Real Steal.





This could be the cutest "scary wolfman" ever!





Yes, they all picked out their own costumes this year. Yes, they were all big boy costumes. Yes, I wanted them to be something cute or a theme. But...no one cried while getting dressed, they were happy to do it. I didn't have to force them to take pictures, they wanted to pose. We had the best Halloween ever!!







No comments: