Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend

We had a busy, fun weekend. Saturday, we started the morning with Gavin's practice. Then on to Garrett's first game of the season. Doesn't he look soooo cute in this uniform! I am so sad I missed the big game...Grant had a birthday party and I took him. This is the only photo we have because the camera didn't make it to the game.

Grant had the best time skating at his friends party!

We ended the day with one last practice. This time it was Daddy's turn. That's right, Clay is playing ball this year too! I will post pics when he has a game!


Sunday,

Check out this cute guy all ready for church!

I just had to take his picture in this outfit! His big brothers wore it too!


Sunday night we had a fun date night out with a couple of fun friends! Dinner and the Hunger Games! It was so much fun and we cant wait to do it again!



No comments: