Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! Being a mom is the greatest gift I have ever been given. I love my sweet boys more than anything!
Grant made me some sweet cards at school. I thought I would share.

A Few Things About My Mom...
1. My mom's name is...Amber
2. Her eyes are...blue
3. Her favorite color is...blue
4. She smells like...ham (nice I know!)
5. My mom likes to eat...tenderloin
6. She works...at school
7. She doesn't like to...yell
8. Her favorite song is...Adele
9. Her favorite t.v. show is...New Girl
10. My mom likes when I...Clean

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom
10 She reads me books
9 she helps me read
8 she makes me laugh when she tickles me
7she taught me how to write
6 I love to hear my mom sing to me
5 she finds time to help me
4 because she loves me
3 because she is smart
2 she works hard at work
1 because she is the best mom ever

these are so sweet and funny!

They boys gave me some sweet gifts. A flower pen from Garrett, a coupon book from Grant, and a sweet fingerprint tile from Gavin.

No comments: