Monday, March 1, 2010

Let them eat cupcakes



Today was Gavin Day. Garrett was at school and Grant was with my grandparents. We had a GREAT day! We watched shows he liked, played, read books, then took a trip to Target. As we are passing GiGi's on the way there Gavin yells from the back seat "I wanna cupcake" He said this all through Target...So, whats a girl to do? We went to Gigi's! He was so excited! He still continued to say "I wanna cupcake" as we picked out one and payed. The few miles home was a long ride... He was tortured by that cupcake in the box and I had to hear "I wanna eat cupcake" about 1000 times. He sat in his seat picking the sprinkles off his cupcake stating "it's dirty" he would say over and over till it was just the way he wanted. The boy loves him some cupcakes!

No comments: