Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wild Thing

Garrett's Class had to dress up as their favorite book character today. He came home very excited last week with a note telling all the details. He knew right away he would be Max from Where The Wild Things Are! He asked me to make him a costume. I knew this would be to much to do over the weekend, so I tried to talk him into something else...but he was not having it. So last night I gave in and made the costume. We had no pattern so it was make it up as you go along. It turned out decent and it was more than worth it to see how happy my Little Wild Thing was. He was so proud of his costume when I dropped him off this morning! I got more "Thank Yous" and "this is the best costume ever!" The things we do for our kids!


2 comments:

Amanda Lynn said...

It's an adorable costume on an even adorable little guy! I am gonna bring the movie from Jeremy's so they can watch it this weekend. You did a good job on the costume.

Amanda Pilkinton said...

I am impressed!!!