Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If Its Not One Thing

...Its his brother!

Yesterday, after being up ALL night, and spending ALL morning at the doctor with the spider bitten kid...I finally got the kiddos down for a nap. I was thinking if the slept till time to go pick up Garrett from school, we could all get a long nap.

I hadn't been sitting for 10 minutes when the phone rang. It was the school nurse saying Garrett had been hurt during a soccer game at recess. She told me his thumb was swelling and it had already started turning purple. So, I picked him up and back to visit Dr. L again.


waiting to see the doctor


waiting for x-ray


yep! It's broken...

Here is his make shift splint until he can go see ortho and get his cast. I actually cant believe we made it almost 8 years before we got a broken bone in this house. With 3 boys that's got to be some kind of record.

No comments: