Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let It Be Christmas

Yay! December is here! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! We have been working hard around here the last few days decorating. The boys are very into it...we have decorations everywhere!

Our tree



So, my boys are getting big, and I am having a REALLY hard time with it! I miss my babies. Anyway...I may have put up old photos to make me feel better!



P.S. the little boy dressed as Santa is not one of my little loves...it is my big love when he was little!

Like I said...the boys were into helping this year. Grant helped me put his tree up...


and tested out the lights!



he even hung the stocking on his door.


here is the big boys Grinch tree all decorated! They did a fantastic job!


Gavin loves his train tree!


this train was not meant for his train room, but he insisted it be there.


The boys assumed if there were decorations in the storage boxes, that there must be more to decorate...


So, we have the kitchen...














We even have a few in my bathroom.


of course there are more, but I think you have seen enough.


There is one thing I love to see every year, it brings my heart such happiness.

When you have a Christmas baby, you get to bring him home in this...


Hope you enjoy your December!

No comments: